Wednesday 29 September 2010

Testing Testing... 123

So is it wrong that I leave in two days and instead of sorting out travellers cheques I am trying to decide whether or not to have my blog font a burnt orange or a lilac purple?! Is it too much...? Probably!
 I am only spending so long on the colour scheme so that there is no reason why people won't read my blog - as there is nothing more depressing than spending too much money and time in an internet cafe spilling all your "emotional, enlightening travel thoughts" with no-one reading them because they didn't like the burnt orange font - or as my mum is probably thinking "a much too busy background".
So I suggest instead of rushing around finding umbrellas the size of my toe nail and clothes that fold up so small I can't find them again or walking shoes that actually look good!!- I spend the next 48hrs making my blog look presentable enough to the three people that will read it (mum, dad and granny).
Naturally comments would be lovely but I won't hold my breath... if I get one follower I will be impressed.

Anyway... I am slightly premature in writing this because sure I leave the country in a scarily short amount of time - but my "travelling and finding myself" doesn't start until the 11th but hey - couldn't help myself. Plus this is a bit of a tester...

I hope that those of you who read this enjoy it and please leave comments if you wish. I will miss you!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hoorah
    I finally managed to get on the internet and join the blog!

    Looking forward to hearing the news as you go -but remember....
    What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - and I'm pretty sure that applies to Rio too
    but everything in between can be shared in detail xx

    I'm just off to Heathrow - to say Bon Voyage to you
    safe journey speak soon xxxx
    Jacqui

    ps - love the page setup x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i liked this entry alot.. it made me giggle. yes my mum would probably say 'oh yes a very busy background' too, but i like it, and lets face it thats all that matters! sorry to read to missed your connecting flight..thought you might. the storm sounds amazing... the ones we got in cuba were really exciting! ( apart from th actual hurricanes!) right im gna go before i create a blog of my own-which NOONE wants to read....except prob u bex :) hahaha now pipe down and get on with finding yourself. MISS YOU!!! squigy kisses xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete